Cheng-Yuan YuFounding Partner
Cheng-Yuan Yu, esp., the founder and managing partner of Titan, earned an LL.M. from National ChengChi University. Mr. Yu is a renowned litigator who specializes in civil law, corporate law, fair trade and construction law; he also has rich experience in securities violation defense, e.g. insider trading, securities fraud. Additionally, Mr. Yu assisted numerous government officials, from high ranking officials of the central government to local town mayors, against unfound corruption allegations.
Adjunct Positions & Experience
- Managing Partner, ShihDing Attorneys-at-Law, Taipei, Taiwan (2007-2014)
- Associate Partner, Formosan Brothers, Taipei, Taiwan (2005-2006)
- Senior Associate, PricewaterhouseCoopers Legal (2003-2005)
- Advisor, Complaint Review Board for Government Procurement, Taipei City Government
- Counselor, Consumers’ Foundation, Chinese Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Counselor,Taipei Architects,Association Taipei,Taipei,Taiwan.
- Member of Mediation Committee,Taiwan Taipei District Court,Taipei,Taiwan.
- Represented former President Chenin a civil defamation lawsuit
- Represented 1111.com in an antitrust lawsuit
- Represented Yuanta Securities in an enterprise income tax lawsuit
- Represented corporate executives of Tsannkuen in a securities regulation violation lawsuit
- Represented Ministry of Finance,R.O.C. against Taishin Financial Holding Co Ltd,. In contesting a right of management of ChangHwa Bank.
- Represented several high ranking police officers against allegations of receiving bribes
- Represented several high ranking government officials against corruption charges arising from construction of the National Highway No. 5
- Represented corporate executives of Rebar Group against embezzlement charges