Dr. Ching-Yuan YehFounding Partner
Dr. Ching-Yuan Yeh, the founder and managing partner of Titan, earned an S.J.D., a J.D. and an LL.M. from University of Pennsylvania. He specializes in dispute resolution and arbitration, media law, human rights, administrative law, constitutional law, consumer protection, land development and urban regeneration. Dr. Yeh also teaches U.S. Constitutional Law at Soochow University.
Dr. Yeh was Chairman of Law and Regulation Commission, Taipei City Government. He was also appointed Advisor and Executive Secretary of International Affairs Advisory Council, Taipei City Government. Dr. Yeh advised the City Government on many BOT and public construction projects, e.g. Taipei Arena, Taipei Dome, Gate of Taipei, and Maokong Gondola.
Dr. Yeh is admitted to both Taipei and New York Bar.
Honors & Awards
- Merit Medal (3rd Class), Executive Yuan, R.O.C. (2012)
- Medal of distinguished Service for Chief Government Executives (2nd Class), Taipei City Government (2010)
- Government Official of the Year, Sun Yun-suan Foundation (2010)
Adjunct Positions & Experience
- Arbitrator, China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission (PRC)
- Arbitrator, the Chinese Arbitration Association, Taipei, Taiwan
- Advisor, Complaint Review Board for Government Procurement, Taipei City Government, Taipei, Taiwan (2007-present)
- Committee Member, Administrative Appeals Committee, Environmental Protection Administration, Executive Yuan, R.O.C. (Taiwan)
- Committee Member, Administrative Appeals Committee, Mainland Affairs Council, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Committee Member, Human Rights Consultative Committee, Taipei City Government, Taipei, Taiwan
- Supervisor, EasyCard Corporation, Taipei, Taiwan
- Associate Partner, Lee and Li, Attorneys-at-Law, Taipei, Taiwan (2012-2014)
- Chairman, Law and Regulation Commission, Taipei City Government, Taipei, Taiwan
- Associate, Sullivan & Cromwell LLP, New York, NY (2005-2007)