Ann S. Wu ,Esp.Of Associate
Ms. Wu earned an LL.B. degree from National ChengChi University Law School. She is a talented litigator with 15 years of experience. Before joining Titan, Ms. Wu practices at several prestigious law firms in Taipei and was partner of LCS & Partners. Ms. Wu specializes in business litigations, IP litigations, labor dispute, antitrust and government procurement dispute resolution.
- Partner, LCS & Partners, Taipei, Taiwan
- LL.B., National ChengChi University, Taipei, Taiwan
- Business litigations
- IP litigations
- Labor Disputes
- Government Procurement Dispute Resolution
- Represented corporations in breach of trust allegations against former corporate executives
- Represented a listed company againstfinancial statement fraud charges
- Represented numerous listed and private companies in trademark disputes
- Represented numerous companies in tax lawsuits
- Represented the FSC in the suspension of license proceeding against Kuohua Ins. Co.
- Represented MCAT and several copyright owners in the public broadcast dispute against television and radio stations