Ms. Hsiao, a general practitioner with more than 20 years of experience, earned an LL.M. degree from University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in IL, USA and an LL.M. degree from National Chungchang University in Taiwan. She specializes in intellectual property law, fair trade law, corporate law, securities regulations, and cross border investments.
Before joining Titan Law, Julie was general counsel at VisEra Technologies Company Ltd. and Thunder Power Co. Ltd., a new energy vehicle manufacturer. Besides giving legal advices to BoDs and chairman regarding company business development, she was in charge of affiliates’ legal affairs, and M&A projects in China, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
Julie also worked at PwC Taiwan as a senior manager in the Office of General Counsel. She handled corporate litigations, advised PwC’s management team regarding strategies and policies. Prior to joining PwC, Julie practiced IP and corporate laws at Lee & Li Attorneys-at-Law for 10 years.
Julie is familiar with corporate governance, risk management, and legal compliance. She has full experiences in contract review, cross-strait investment, mergers and acquisitions and corporate litigations, such as labor disputes, contract disputes and securities regulations litigation.
Adjunct Positions & Experience
- Legal Head, Director, VisEra Technologies Company Ltd. (2018-2019)
- Legal Head, Associate Vice President, Thunder Power Co. Ltd. (2015-2018)
- Senior Manager, Office of General Counsel, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Taiwan (2010-2015)
- Senior Attorney, Lee and Li, Attorneys-at-Law (1999-2010)
- Attorney, Shay and Partners (1998-1999)
- Legal Intern, Formosa Transactional, Attorneys-at-Law (1998)
- LL.M., University of Illinois College of Law, Urbana-Champaign, Illinois (2006)
- LL.M., National Chungchang University, Taiwan (2000)
- LL.B., Soochow University, Taiwan (1994)
- Corporate Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Fair Trade Law
- Securities Regulations
- Corporate Governance
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Cross Border Investment
- Tel: +886-2-2703-3366 ext.12
- Fax: +886-2-2703-3353
- Email: email@example.com