Ms. Lee earned a LL.M. degree from University of Pennsylvania Law School and an LL.B. from National Taiwan University. She has become a member of New York Bar association since 2004, specializing in contract drafting, Fair Trade Act, merger and acquisition, Labor Standards Act, Company Act, and taxation.
Ms. Lee is our affiliate attorney/of counsel. She assisted many global companies to obtain FTC per-merger approval before the closing. She is also experienced in drafting and negotiating hi-tech licensing and OEM/ODM agreements, development agreement and supply agreements in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Advise NASDAQ-listed fab-less semiconductor company in a US$450 million acquisition of a private communications company with principal operations in China and Taiwan.
- Advise U.S. private environmental sustainability company in its acquisition of a Taiwan environmental services firm.
- Represent Philippines publicly-listed regional food conglomerate in acquisition of a Taiwan beef noodle restaurant chain.
- Advise NASDAQ-listed company in acquisition of whole assets of a Taiwanese high-tech company.
- Advise Taiwanese leading exhibition/events company in purchase of its major Germany shareholders’ shares.
- Advise multiple NASDAQ-listed international high-tech companies in applying for pre-merger notification from the Fair Trade Commission and obtain the approval prior to the Closing.
Adjunct Positions & Experience
- Scandinavian Health Limited, Taiwan Branch
- Pamir Law Group
- Lite-On Technology Cooperation
- ChienYeh Law Offices
- Lin & Partners
- AsusTek Computer Inc.
- Qi Lin International Law Office (named changed to Winkler Partners)
- KPMG Tax Department
- LL.M., University of Pennsylvania
- LL.B., National Taiwan University
- Contract drafting and negotiation
- Fair Trade Law
- Merger & Acquisition
- Labor Law
- Company Taxation
- Tel: +886-2-2703-3366
- Fax: +886-2-2703-3353
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org