Mr. Chuo earned an LL.B and an LL.M from National Taiwan University Law School. He is admitted to Taipei Bar since 2011. Before joining Titan Law, he was General Counsel of Changshu Specialty Steel Co. Ltd., a subsidiary of Walsin Lihua Co. Ltd. He also worked at FarEastone Telecommunication Co. Ltd., and Farmar Law Firm. He worked in Changshu, China for one year and is familiar with cross-strait investment. Mr. Chuo speaks fluent Chinese, English and Taiwanese. He practices mainly in civil law litigation, corporate governance and investment, e-commerce, government procurement, internet and media law.
Adjunct Positions & Experience
- General Counsel, Walsin Lihua Co. Ltd., Changshu Specialty Steel Co. Ltd.
- Legal Assistant Manager, FarEastone Telecommunication
- Attorney, Farmar Law Firm
- LL.M., National Taiwan University (2009)
- LL.B., National Taiwan University (2005)
- Member, Taipei Bar Association
- Civil Disputes Resolution
- Corporate Law
- Government Procurement
- Telecommunication and Media Law
- Cross Strait Investment
- Tel: +886-2-2703-3366 ext.10
- Fax: +886-2-2703-3353
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org