Mr. Lin possesses degrees from both medical school and law school. He earned a B.S. degree from Taipei Medical University and an LL.M. degree from National Taipei University. Mr. Lin is a qualified respiratory therapist with two-year experience in Tri-Service General Hospital in Taipei, Taiwan. Mr. Lin specializes in medical law and intellectual property law. He speaks fluent Mandarin and English.
Adjunct Positions & Experience
- Legal Intern, Guo Ju Law Firm
- Respiratory Therapist, Tri-Service General Hospital
- LL.M., National Taipei University School of Law
- B.S., School of Respiratory Therapy, Taipei Medical University
- Medical Law
- Intellectual Property Law