Meng-Chen Nina Tsou
Ms. Tsou has extensive experience in law, medicine, public health and food safety regulations. She earned a certificate in Health Economics and Outcomes Research from University of Washington, an LL.M. degree from National Tsing-Hua University and a M.P.H. degree from National Cheng-Kung University. Ms. Tsou also served as a legal specialist at Taiwan Food and Drug Administration.
Adjunct Positions & Experience
- Counsel, Pontis Law
- Legal Specialist, Department of Health (now Minister of Health and Welfare), Executive Yuan, Taiwan
- Legal Specialist, Food and Drug Administration, Executive Yuan, Taiwan
- Ph.D. Candidate, Institute of Public Health, National Yangming University
- Certificate in Health Economics and Outcomes Research, University of Washington
- LL.M., Institution of Law for Science and Technology, National Tsing-Hua University
- M.P.H., Institution of Public Health, National Cheng-Kung University
- B.A., Department of Health Care Management, Chang-Gung University
- Health Law
- Administrative law
- Government Procurement Act (with a Certificate of Government Procurement Professionals)
- Personal Data Protection Act
- Lobbying and legislative procedures
- Newborn Screening Policy after the use of Tandem Mass Spectrometry in Taiwan (2007).
- The Use of Tandem Mass Spectrometry in Newborn Screening (2007).
- Controversies Concerning about Abortion to Minors (2006).
- Observation of Revision Process of Genetic Health Law (2004).